XLerate Course curriculum Year One:
- Overview of Jewish Philosophy, particularly the 13 Principles of Judaism put forth by the Rambam and the major issues that branch out from them.
- The Mesorah – the 40 generations from Moshe until Ravina and Rav Ashi
- Overview of the laws of Shabbos: Avos, Toldos, and major principles
- The 613 Mitzvos – the main Halachic issues contained within them and where they could be found in the Talmud Rambam and Shulchan Aruch
- Overview of Seder Moed and the main principles alluded to in the Mishnayos.
- Overview of Seder Nezikin and the main principles alluded to in the Mishnayos.
XLerate Course curriculum Year Two:
- Overview of Seder Nashim and the main principles alluded to in the Mishnayos
- Derech Hashem of the Ramchal with additions and embellishments from all his other books.
- The Drashos – what they are and what their guidelines are.
- Understanding the Talmud: The sources it is based on and the system of the dialectic.
- The principles of the laws of Kashrus:
- Basar B’cholov
- Hagalas Keilim
- Chometz on Pesach
- Kelalei Horaah – The system for arriving at a Halachic decision when there are varying opinions.
XLerate Program: Structure of Torah in historical context part 1: The Seven Noahide Mitzvos